● PD Incorporates - JAN 2016
● PD Makes First Public Presentation at The Grand Martine Innovation Conference - Fall River, Mass - April 28, 2016
● PD Joins the UMASS Dartmouth Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship - Fall River, Mass - Sept 9, 2016
● Wins Innovation Voucher from Commerce RI - Dec 9, 2016
● Exhibits at Defense Conference - Austin Texas (2016)
● Wins Honorable Mention in the Go-Beyond Challenge Design Competition - Jan 2017
● Exhibits at the 2017 Electric and Hybrid Propulsion World Expo - Tampa, FLA - Jan 16-18, 2017
● Exhibits at International Marina and Boatyard Conference - Fort Lauderdale FLA - Jan 2017
● PD Launches First Micro-Grid Prototype - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony - Newport, RI - June 5th, 2017
● Exhibits as a Prime Contractor at ANTX 2017 - Newport, RI - Aug 15-16, 2017
● Exhibits at SENEDIA 2017 Defense Innovation Days Conference - Newport, RI Aug 28-30 2017
● PD Launches First Solar Powered Mooring Unit at Impact Labs Exhibition - New Bedford, Mass Oct 23, 2017
● Win 2017 Massachusetts Manufacture of The Year Award - Boston, Mass Oct 28, 2017
● Exhibits at METSTRADE - Amsterdam, NE - Nov 14-16, 2017
● Wins 50 On Fire From RI American Inno - Providence, RI - Dec 29, 2017
● Exhibits at the Miami International Boat Show - Miami, Florida - Feb 16 - 20 2018
● Wins 2018 National Marine Manufactures Innovation of the Year Award - Miami Fla - Feb 16, 2018
● Exhibits at Oceanology International 2018 - London, UK - Mar 13-15, 2018
● Participates in the 2018 US Blue Tech Trade Mission - France, Italy, Spain, and Portugal Mar 2018
● Exhibits at the Newport Stopover of the 2018 Volvo Ocean Race - Newport, RI - May 8-20, 2018
● Attends Center for Ocean Ventures and Entrepreneurship (Cove) Halifax, CA - June 6-6, 2018
● Exhibits at the 2018 International Electric and Hybrid Propulsion Show - Amsterdam, NE - June 27-29, 2018, and Wins Innovation of the Year at the International Electric and Hybrid Propulsion Show
● Attends Naval Meteorology & Oceanography Command Day - Gulfport, Miss - Aug 22, 2018
● Exhibits at ANTX 2018 - Newport, RI - Aug 29-31, 2018
● Company was acquired by E2SOL LLC - Dec. 16, 2021
PowerDocks LLC is a division company of E2SOL LLC dedicated to advance renewables, informatics, and sustainable design solutions in the Aquatics.
The Company was formed in 2016 by Anthony Baro and Chris Fagan under a collaboration between E2SOL LLC and Fagan Design Build Studio. In 2021, E2SOL LLC acquired all outstanding shares and assets of PowerDocks LLC and rebranded all of its products under the POWER+DOCKS trade brand.
The Company operations are managed by Anthony Baro as its Managing Partner.
Anthony is a seasoned professional with over 25 years of experience in developing products and systems for the U.S. Department of Defense, Industrial, Commercial, and Renewable Energy Industries. Anthony holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Roger Williams University and an M.B.A. from Nova Southeastern University. He holds two patents with Tyco International in the field of Electronic Article Surveillance and is also co-inventor in several patent pending renewable energy technologies with PowerDocks.
Anthony is also Managing Principal of E2SOL LLC (www.e2sol.com), an established Renewal Energy Development firm based in Providence R.I. with offices in Fall River, MA and Boca Raton, Florida.
Anthony's LinkedIn Profile is accessible at linkedin.com/in/abaro.